The last few years I’ve volunteered on the fundraising committee as well as helped with social media efforts to help spread the word about the annual One Girl Can #Iwant2be fundraiser.
In fact, it’s has become one of my favorite fundraising events to help out with and attend each year!
You can read more about why I’m committed to helping One Girl Can here.
Each year thousands of dollars are raised to help girls in Sub-Saharan Africa receive an education.
To date, One Girl Can has built 6 schools, provided scholarships for over 400 girls and mentored 15,000!
Back for the fourth year running, this year’s #IWANT2BE event promises to be bigger and better than ever.
Thursday. April 12th
Imperial Theatre Vancouver
The evening will include:
· A vibrant, fast-paced evening
· Bid on 50+ coveted auction items
· Sample the most unique appetizers Vancouver offers
· A powerful speech and video from Founder & CEO Lotte Davis
· A live auction that you won’t want to miss!
One Girl Can is growing fast, and now has over 400 girls on high school and university scholarships, and 9 school partnerships. Be part of the movement to eradicate poverty and promote gender equality in some of the most disadvantaged areas in Africa.
Included in your $99 ticket is…
· 3 top selling AG Hair products valued at $85
· One complimentary drink
· Appetizers from award-winning No Fixed Address catering
Get your ticket here
Cant make the event, but still, want to contribute? You can make a donation here