Maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle is an integral part to styling the inside of our lives. It isn’t always easy to make the healthy choice especially if you’re a busy parent on the go but staying informed, and educated can help with this. For this reason, I’m super excited to check out the 4th annual Healthy Family Expo.
It’s a fun-filled day for the family that introduces Metro Vancouver parents to small steps & simple solutions for healthy, active, eco-friendly living. Our family had so much fun last year walking around the expo checking out the different vendors. It was also super interactive. There was so much for the kids to see and do. They especially loved tasting all the samples. Hehe! And our family went home with a healthy bag of goodies!
This year’s 4th annual Healthy Family Expo coming up on Sunday, March 26, includes:
- Meeting popular CBC Kids characters Daniel Tiger, Super WHY!, Bookaboo & Scout;
- Bobs & LoLo and Jessie Farrell concerts featuring songs celebrating the natural world;
- HUGE Active Kid Zone with rock wall, giant hamster ball race track, Tumblebus & TumbleTown, Springfree trampolines, Sportball & Pedalheads play areas and more;
- 200+ exhibitors with healthy food sampling & eco-friendly products & services;
- Whole Foods Market Zone, London Drugs Health Zone, and brand new Toyota Canada Outdoor Living Zone, West Coast Kids Healthy Baby Zone, and Green Living Zone;
- Science World fire show and ninja & tumbling demonstrations on stage;
- Vancouver Aquarium AquaVan interactive zone for kids;
- $15,000 Grand Prize Showcase including a 1-year lease on a Toyota Prius c;
- Baby feeding & changing lounge with complimentary diapers, wipes & comfy seating;
- Family Rest Stop courtesy of Love Child Organics and lots of stroller parking;
- First 500 adults through the door receive a gift bag full of healthy product samples;
- First 200 adults through the door receive an adult pass to Science World; and
- Partial proceeds of ticket sales support Canucks Autism Network sports programs.
I’m most excited to see that Springfree Trampoline is a new addition to this year’s Active Kid Zone at the Expo! We love our Spring Free! Our kids can spend hours playing on it during the warmer months and they built a snow fort on it during our cold snap!
It’s the smart active living choice that delivers for the whole family and you can test-drive one for yourself at the event on March 26th. And guess what? One lucky family will be taking home a Springfree Trampoline through the Expo’s early bird ticket draw, and another one as part of the Expo’s Grand Prize Showcase (visit the Healthy Family Expo website for terms & conditions for those giveaways). That’s a prize valued at over $3000!
Adult Expo tickets are $15 each online, cash at the door, or at London Drugs from March 1-26.
Kids under 16 get in FREE and ALL ATTRACTIONS are included with admission!
To get involved in the fun:
- Join the Expo 2017 Facebook Event to RSVP to win thousands in prizes at their March 23rd pre-Expo Facebook Party from 8 to 10 pm!
- Buy tickets early to qualify to win a Springfree Trampoline!
- Grab 2-for-1 adult tickets online using limited time promo code ST241
And to kick off our pre-Expo celebrations, we’re giving away a $200 Healthy Family Expo 2017 shopping spree that one lucky winner will get to spend on their choice of exhibitors at the event on March 26th! This online giveaway runs from March 6 – 22, 2017, and the winner must be a British Columbia resident aged 19+ able to attend the Healthy Family Expo at the Vancouver Convention Centre between 9 am & 5 pm on March 26 to pick up and use the prize that day.
The winner will be announced at the pre-Expo Facebook Party on March 23rd, 2017!
Disclosure: I’m a proud Healthy Family Expo blog ambassador.