Summer is right around the corner! In fact, with the beautiful weather we’ve had it already feels like Summer!
During Summer vacation I’m always looking for activities to do with the family that don’t break the bank. I love family outings and exploring our city, but the reality is; it isn’t always affordable to venture out everyday spending money on admission to the great places our city has to offer.
For this reason, I was SO ecstatic when I found out about Kidsworld-two months of scheduled activities to do with your family for a very reasonable price!
*Kidsworld provides a calendar of events for families to enjoy fun, athletic, and educational experiences all summer, and now all year as well! A membership is for kids aged 4-13, along with one accompanying adult, to enjoy countless events and activities in Greater Vancouver – with no additional cost – plus bonus discounts!
Kidsworld Summer membership & Kidsworld 44 membership are each $50, or you can experience events all summer and all year for $95! Their events include:
- A behind the scenes tour of Rogers Arena
- A Harbor Cruise around the beautiful Vancouver Harbour
- A biking program hosted by iRide in partnership with Cycling BC
- Hosted SPCA experience
- Beach Bash Party hosted by 6 Pack Indoor Beach along with Par-T-Perfect
- Women’s World Fastpitch Championship Tournament
- Art, Dance, Martial Arts, BrainSTEM, and other hosted experiences
- Entrance into the Museum of Anthropology, Vancouver Art Gallery, Vancouver Lookout, Bill Reid Gallery, Vancouver Police Museum and more!
A full list of the activities can be seen here: http://www.kidsworldprogram.com/#!kidsworld-summer/c1ppg
I’m so excited to check out some of these scheduled activities with my family this Summer. One mom testified that Kidsworld is:
Fantastic Summer Fun for All!
I bought KidsWorld passes for my 5 and 10-year-old kids this past summer, and we had such a great time! Excellent value – you pay for your pass with just one or two events. And many events you couldn’t do on your own (Rogers Arena tour!), so some really unique opportunities. We will be doing this as a fundraiser at our school this year for sure – thank you!!-Leslie J